Never Ending Road Update

Posted by Los Bachateros | Posted on 8:06 PM

It's 11 p.m. right now and I started getting to work on the song because it's crunch time right now. So far i think that the mistake that I have committed was to think of the music while writing the song. What I'm doing now is writing out the song first so like that the words can inspire the music. I'm the type of musician that likes to look deep into the detail because I believe that each song is like a portrait. Each instrument is a landscape and each arrangement are the tones of colors. I'm working through the words and this is what I have so far

Never Ending Road

Verse 1
I'm walking all alone on this empty road
Not knowing where to go
Confusion
The thing I seem to fear
I wont let go
Pain I feel so near
I can’t seem to get it out
of my head
No hope but to die instead
All I want is to forget

Pre-Chorus
I’m…on…this

Chorus
Never Ending Road
This Never Ending Road
I’m trying to forget
Get out of my head
This never ending road
This never ending road
The cycle of fear
And all of my tears

Verse 2
The sickness inside
through the facade of all the lies
the addiction of the powder
through the holes I satisfy
simple the solution
but to get there is where the struggle lies
The roots have been cemented
until the day that i deny

Back to Chorus

Bridge

Any and all constructive criticism is accepted and wanted. Please let me know what you guys think. I really want this song to relay a message that reveals the truth of these themes in our society and make people realize the importance in acting on behalf of what is right. As i said earlier, I know that this is a project but for me it also calls for awareness.

-Daniel Torres

Comments (0)

Post a Comment