Crunch Time :-/

Posted by Los Bachateros | Posted on 6:05 PM

Alright so right now I just finished laying down the vocals for the track. The song is coming out pretty sweet but I'm kind of worried about my vocals. I honestly don't think that I sound that great. I hope that my vocals can compliment the track once my vocals are mixed with the track by my brother Hector. I have to give a lot of thanks to my brother for laying down the bass track and also for taking the time to help me out and mix and master the song. Honestly it wouldn't sound that great without a great engineer behind the board. I know that audio engineers don't get a lot of "props" when it comes down to the quality but in my experience they are a big factor in the quality in terms of sound and production. I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. He laid down the bass track as i said before and it really gave some bottom and kick to the track. He blew me away with the instrumental mix down. I was amazed at how good it sounded after it was mixed. So as I said, I laid down the vocals for the song, so now all that's left is for my brother to come in tomorrow and mix and master the song. What's going to come after is that on Thursday and Friday I and Ender are going to meet up around nine o'clock both days and really just crunch in as much video recording as possible for the music video. Right now I'm going to go to YouTube and check out some videos that I can use to actually be part of the video also. What I desire to show is the reality of sexual and drug abuse and show how life doesn't have to be that way, which is basically how the Chorus of the song is constructed. It's truly crunch time right now since we have only about four days to get the video footage and video editing done. I believe that it's possible especially because when it comes to these type of things I can work on it for hours. Time to bring out the creativity!

-Daniel Torres

Comments (0)

Post a Comment