Painful Journey

Posted by Los Bachateros | Posted on 6:42 PM

I almost forgot to give you guys the final draft of the lyrics to the song. I would say that it went through a vast transformation in terms of the lyrical content and vocal arrangements. I would also like to add that the title of the song has changed to "Painful Journey" as the title of this blog also is. The reason why i called it Painful Journey is because throughout the song it shows how whoever goes through these situations is going on a journey to be free from these things that have oppressed them and caused a tremendous amount of pain physically as much as mentally and of course there is a solution. This is basically the synopsis of the song. Here is the final draft including the structure of the song.

Verse 1
I'm walking all alone on this empty road
Not knowing where to go
Confusion
The thing I seem to fear
I wont let go
Pain I feel so near
I can’t seem to get it out
of my head
No hope but to die instead
All I want is to forget

Chorus
Forget the lies
The pain inside
This heart of mine
Still beats inside
And I'll survive
See paradise
Through He who gave His very life
You can't define life
Through these eyes
Unless you plan
to see demise
But I'm satisfied
Though petrified
I've been given
A brand new life

Verse 2
The sickness inside
through the facade of all the lies
the addiction of the powder
through the holes I satisfy
simple the solution
but to get there is where the struggle lies
The roots have been cemented
until the day that i deny

Chorus

Bridge

Chorus

Outro

-Daniel Torres

Comments (0)

Post a Comment